web analytics
Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Change of Use

 D1 Use Class

Our Surveyors are frequently commissioned  to carry out Building Surveys on properties that are not traditionally associated with churches and other religious buildings.  These can range from office blocks to warehouses and will usually require a D1 Change of Use Class for non-residential use. A Use Class is a category that is allocated to a specific use of property by the Town and Country Planning. 


Typical D1 Non-residential Institutions  

Clinics, health centres, crèches, day nurseries, day centres, schools, art galleries other than for sale or hire), museums, libraries, halls, places of worship, church halls, law court. Non residential education and training centres.                                           

Change of use property


Buying property as an investment  

We are often required to carry out Building Surveys on properties that are purchased as investments on behalf of a church or an organisation,  often to generate a rental income from them.

Contact us, let us help you 


Call Freephone 0800 409 6824 

  Investment property- we can     help you make the right decision

If you are thinking about buying offices, warehouses, retail premises or houses on behalf of your church, organisation or group then please contact us immediately as we really can help you to make an informed decision with all the facts and costings presented in one of our tailor made reports.   


Chartered Surveyors?

YES all our surveyors are Chartered Surveyors and members of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors RICS 

  About Us   We can help you    What our clients say  
    Church Surveyors     Church Surveys     Testimonials  
    Copyright     Example Surveys     Reviews  
    Disclaimer     Surveying Articles        
    Privacy Policy